Highlands Forensic Reminder Card™
1. Have you read the Chairman’s message?
2. Look at last 4 quarters and understand the Client’s Math.
3. What is their EPS today?
4. Have you done Highlands Power of 1™ ?
5. Use the EPS equation to demonstrate your value.
6. Are you thinking like a CFO or salesman?
7. Be bold – but be smart. Preparation makes all the Difference.
- Divide net income by total client shares
- Divide total solution cost by total # of Client Shares
- Equals cost of doing business per EPS
- Net Income / Shares = EPS
- Real Cash Flow / Shares = real cash EPS
- Contract Price / Shares = cents per share
Highlands Forensic Programs are led by Chris Dellinges.